Barbour Printing in Tappahannock
Buildings By The Bay in Kilmarnock
Campbells Auto Sales in Montross
Captain Faunce Seafood in Warsaw & near Montross
Frederick Northup CITGO Handy Stores in Kinsale, Claraville, Village, Warsaw and now in Tappahannock
H & R Block in Tappahannock, Montross, Kilmarnock & Aylett
James River Equipment at the top of Tappahannock’s Brays Fork Hill
King William Radio Shack inside King William Pharmacy in Aylett
Martin Sale Furniture in downtown Tappahannock
McDonald’s in Tappahannock, Warsaw & Kilmarnock
Noblett Appliance & Propane in Kilmarnock
River Wash Car Wash in Tappahannock
Ross’s Rings & Things in Kilmarnock
State Farm Insurance agent Jeff Slusser in Warsaw
The Shoe Store in Kilmarnock
Waterfield Tax & Bookkeeping Service in Callao
Watts Supermarket at Millers Tavern
Wayne Talley Auto Sales in Lively
“WRAR PAYS YOUR BILLS” CONTEST RULES
- 1. Monday through Friday, WRAR will announce names of registered contestants throughout the day. Drawings will be held every other Monday beginning on February 6th 2017. Remaining drawing dates listed below. Up to five (5) names will be announced each day beginning January 25th, with the first name announced during the WRAR Morning Show
- 2. The announced contestant has one (1) hour to call in after their name has been announced on the air in order to be eligible for the drawing on the respective Monday. Names will be called no later than 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- 3. On drawing dates, one (1) name will be drawn from all qualified contestants and named winner will win that week’s designated prize.
- 4. One Prize per household.
- 5. Contestants must be 18 years or older to enter.
- 6. Entry forms that are selected and read on the air WILL NOT be re-entered into the contest after each drawing.
- 7. All winners must sign a release form.
- 8. Prizes are as follows:
2017 “WRAR PAYS YOUR BILLS” CONTEST DRAWING DATES
Monday, February 6th 2017 for $200 payment
Monday, February 20th 2017 for $400 payment
Monday, March 6th 2017 for $600 payment
Monday, March 20th 2017 for $800 payment
Monday, April 3rd 2017 for $1000 payment